- New videos posted in the media section. Check ‘em out!
- We’re on Spotify! Search for the Mon River Ramblers and listen to our 1st album, 27, for free!
- From the archives: Listen to our set from the Saturday Light Brigade Radio Show here!
- Visit and add “27″ to your LastFM library. You can stream our album for free through LastFM here!
- View our EPK through Sonicbids here!
- Visit our facebook page!
Concocting songs of love, whiskey, and everything in between, Pittsburgh, PA’s the Mon River Ramblers have gone from street corners to Telluride stages; all along the way creating their unique vision of bluegrass music. What started as late night pickin’ sessions around a dimly-lit candle and a robust bottle of whiskey soon blossomed into a five piece bluegrass machine. The Mon River Ramblers have quickly and rightfully earned a reputation as one of the top bluegrass bands in the city of Pittsburgh. The band is comprised of life-long musicians and music lovers who have a shared passion for creating an electrifying, soulful, and innovative take on bluegrass music.
To book the Mon River Ramblers | firstname.lastname@example.org